Thursday, June 11, 2009

Get Organized!

I don’t know about you but my room looks like a jungle and my clothes and shoes are always scattered everywhere. I’ve seen so many organizing tools on the web but only a few have really caught my eye. Check out these items from barriosingko (they also sell ikea merchandise!) and see if you find anything that might help you get organized!

furniture.VPJegy6fZXPo.jpg


All items available at:
http://bariosingko.multiply.com


Rakku Shoe Wheel



rakku-shoe-wheel-pink.GaQtB6rBrmXy.jpgrakku-dimension.0QCA6RvrfecM.jpg
I absolutely love this! Talk about a unique way to organize your shoes! It’s small, compact and very good looking. The Rakku Shoe Wheel can store up to thirty pairs of shoes and it comes in white, black, silver and pink. Plus it has an adjustable rotation speed! How cool is that???

Oh, and am i the only one who thinks that it slightly resembles an electric fan? :P


Pendant Lamp

PastedGraphic.AH5eGq76et6A.jpg

Isn’t this just the pretties little lamp? I love the folds and it doesn’t even look like a lamp at all!

Ikea Bedsheet
PastedGraphic1.mngsgZRPPCDn.jpgPastedGraphic2.NctdFF1YIV7W.jpg

When watching movies or TV shows did you ever notice how the characters always have super cool and comfortable looking bedsheets. I’ve always wanted to recreate that look on my own beds so I always get excited when I find interesting (and comfortable) looking bed sheets. Wouldn’t you say these sheets look as if it were the bed of an artist or some other creative genius?

Stocckholm Candle holder

PastedGraphic3.ksQoAoJ8PcpK.jpg

This candle holder looks like an updated version of the ones they used in the age before thomas jefferson invented the light bulb. The metal makes it look new and updated while still maintaing that classy feel.

4 comments:

  1. i am especially in love with the shoe wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pendant lamp. elegant. neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv the shoe wheel, where did u get it and how much.
    luvin ur blog can u please follow mine. thanx
    http://ebbiieebabiiee.blogspot.com
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete