Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Colorful Clothes at Coexist

I love all things colorful and with unique cuts. I must say when I first saw the items available at Coexist I was surprised at how clean and unique their dresses were. They also sell tops, skirts and accessories at reasonable prices.
missycopy.tLmjaZF1i3LY.jpg



Missy Dress
Php 1950

My favorite is definitely the Missy Dress. I love how it has two colors that just pop out at you with a unique cut.
PastedGraphic.C8ZFmQa9FFRr.jpg

Sage Dress
Php 1950


I love the tough and sexy vibe of the Sage Dress. The black color and the fit makes you look strong while the unique cut outs allow you to show some skin without going overboard.

PastedGraphic1.BExeBd4e4iKc.jpg


Ashley Dress
Php 1650

ashley.lqUik98JRlQ4.jpg

I love the nautical vibe given off by the Ashley Dress. The blue and red stripes matched with the yellow belt just make you feel as if you’re going on a cruise. I also like how the skirt is a bit poufy cause it makes it look lax and easy going.

Marissa Dress
Php 1950

PastedGraphic3.UM4qMqLKqOOy.jpgPastedGraphic2.ImG5Veb02VYH.jpg

The Marissa Dress comes in three colors: white, black and plum. I especially love the black and white one since it looks very classic and clean. The detail at the front is fresh and new. The folds are very nice. I would recomment this dress if you have smaller breats since the ruffles give off an impression of being well endowed. If you have large breasts I believe it might look a bit too much.

All are available at : http://coexistonline.multiply.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks sis! I'll definitely check out that site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple and gray Missy dress stands out for me. Thanks for sharing, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. best clothes steamer companies

    ReplyDelete